Available to buy in our Cake Shops and ONLINE, for just $20 each!
Now you can whip-up your very own dozen boutique chocolate cupcakes at home. Just add the fresh ingredients listed on the jar, shake-it up, and you're good to go!
At Sweet, we're all about using top-notch natural, local, normal ingredients, and our "Shake It!" Cupcake Mixes are no exception - no nasties or preservatives here.
Best of all, it's super simple, fun, and mess-free! You can even re-use your jar afterwards for storage or display.
Right - let's shake and bake!
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
To help you with your shaking, here are some step-by-step snaps of us whipping up our "Shake It!" Cupcakes at home.
Look out for our tips and tricks on cupcake decorating coming soon!
TIPS AND TRICKS
Got your jar, and ready to shake and bake? Here are some extra tips and tricks from the Sweet team to help you make sure your cupcakes are even more amazing...
- Measure everything carefully, when you're baking adding a little extra does make a difference.
- If your shaking isn't quite mixing everything, you can use a spoon as well.
- Full-fat is best! Using margarine or trim milk is possible, but the results won't be quite the same. A small indulgence once in a while never hurt anyone right?!
- Make sure your butter is soft before you start making your icing (but not melted) - you should be able to poke your finger into it easily. It's easy to soften your butter in the microwave, but use 10 second bursts in case it melts too quickly.
- To make the best buttercream, your butter needs to be super smooth, creamy and pale before you add the rest of the ingredients. The longer you beat it, the better!
- If it's really cold weather, you might need to add more milk to your icing to make it nice and soft.
- Always start mixing on slow, then up the speed (otherwise you'll have a kitchen covered in icing sugar!).